Uncategorized

now jade preferred club suite ocean front

The pool was awesome. Stay at this 4-star beach hotel in Puerto Morelos. All Preferred Club Suites offer exclusive Preferred Club amenities and services. Sleep - A pillow menu, blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and … Our eConcierge would be happy to assist you with this information. My husband and I laughed with him constantly with the gorgeous view of the beach and ocean behind us. Preferred Club Suite Ocean Front View – In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Suite Ocean front also offers a one bedroom suite with a king or two double beds (765 square feet or 71 square meters), a balcony with Jacuzzi for 2 overlooking the ocean, 32” LCD TV, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Nothing was too far away to walk. The pool also includes a great swim-up bar if your looking to stray away from the crowd at the main pool. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 outdoor pools and 7 restaurants. Our trip to Now Jade at the end of October was the best vacation ever, and the Preferred Club Ocean Front Suite was amazing!!! - Book … This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. We are currently considering Now Jade for an upcoming vacation. Now Jade is an environmentally-conscious hotel property that was designated a Rainforest Alliance Certified Resort and is committed to sustainable tourism programs. Now Jade Riviera Cancun offers an ideal solution for any holiday for the whole family or friends. When we arrived they gave us the bottom floor in building 9 which wasn't private at all due to it being right next to the adult pool. The preferred lounge was nothing special, with only small snacks and alcohol it was not worth the extra money spent. Separate living room. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yet again staff would not do anything about them. The preferred club also came with WIFI in the room. We stayed in a junior suite in preferred club and from what I heard it was worth the upgrade. Junior Suite Ocean Front. I LOVE this room category! Internet - Free WiFi . ( Log Out /  Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front includes: Room includes: 1 king bed, or 2 double beds; Ocean view; Minimum 1 adult, maximum 3 adults; Maximum 3 children; No more than 4 guests in the room; Balcony; Ceiling fan; Climate control; Jetted tub; Seating area; Smoke-free The preferred lounge was nothing special, with only small snacks and alcohol it was not worth the extra money spent. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Room was large, balcony very large with ocean view, and awesome outdoor jacuzzi tub included. Love this resort and much success to everyone !!! We stayed one week in an Ocean Front Preferred Club room. Was wondering what is the extra cost for the preferred club upgrade? Our room included a walk in shower, soaking Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and all! Also when you put water in the tub it was a yellowish color and it looked disgusting. 43 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive, Puerto Morelos, Preferred Club Ocean Front with king Bed, Guest Room; 44 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive, Puerto Morelos, Jr Suite Ocean Front King Bed with Jaccuzzi, Guest Room View Customer service was pretty good. I cant find the information on the regular one, Let alone the upgraded part. (after he asked if we would like to start the party) Every night at The Mix was a night to remember. Room service (food) took a while to arrive but this food was the better option than dining in dinner. However the tub needed to be replaced. Use of lifestyle photography and video footage is strictly prohibited for broadcast – including television, billboards – digital or print, and in-flight video unless written approval is obtained from the AMResorts Marketing Team. We will share your feedback with the entire staff. The Preferred Club Suites and Preferred Club Governor Suites include a Jacuzzi on the balcony and a separate living room area, which is perfect for a family. We will share your feedback with the entire staff, especially with Zepeda & Darius. Resort overall was very clean and no problems to note.Dining: Food was very good and had lots of choices for myself being a vegetarian. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in their reviews. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 outdoor pools, and 7 restaurants. We were unable to find a desert that we enjoyed. We went with a large group who and everyone had an issue with the WIFI staying connected. https://www.booking.com/reviews/mx/hotel/now-sapphire-riviera-cancun.html Discover genuine guest reviews for Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. - Book … My wife (as of last week) and I enjoyed this resort so much and would like to thank the entire wedding planning team (Arianna especially) and the photographer (Daniel) for the amazing time spent on making this a very special day for us and all our guests. There's little variance in the resort's classically styled 496 junior suites, save their views and upgraded Preferred Club-level perks. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in our reviews. If you are looking for information for Now Jade, please email Diana Manrique at sales10.nojrc@nowresorts.com. Darius had delicious drinks in our hand all week and only once did you need to tell him your preferences then everything would be made to your specific tastes. You can choose buffet meals or … Thank you on behalf of them.We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.Best regards,Olivia RodríguezSocial Media CoordinatorNow Jade Riviera Cancuninfo.nojrc@nowresorts.com. Discover genuine guest reviews for Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. I love the Preferred Club and all the special pampering that goes along with it. The Preferred Club lounge includes a private concierge for any assistance, two computers with free internet access, board games for rainy or lazy days and plenty of drinks, sandwiches and snacks available anytime of day. Now Jade Riviera Cancun: NOW Jade, Preferred Club Excellence! Make a Splash at the Brand New Waterpark at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! Preferred Club In addition to the inclusions of Unlimited-Luxury®, An even higher level of luxury and personal service is available to you in the Preferred Club at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 outdoor pools and 7 restaurants. Preferred Club rooms include an upgraded mini-bar and room service menu, fine bath amenities, 2 LCD TVs, complimentary in-suite internet access, daily newspaper and Secrets Box for private room service delivery. We will continue to stay at UVC resorts in the future as their quality of food, drink, resort, and staff is really unbeatable. Now Jade has been one of my most favorite resorts I've been to! Relax - In-room massage available. However the tub needed to be replaced. That being said there were several loud frat boys and staff would...We stayed one week in an Ocean Front Preferred Club room. Please see our partners for more details. Spotlight on the Preferred Club at Now Jade. We went with a large group who and everyone had an issue with the WIFI staying connected. He is some what more laid back but by no means any less impressive. Look no further than our Preferred Club! The staff are excellent, and so are the guests. We wish to have the privilege to welcome you again the near future.Sincerely yours,Olivia RodríguezSocial Media Coordinator. During our stay, we saw lots of under age children and teens go in. Mina Nguyen 12,524 views. The best breakfast and lunch was the omelette station and taco station. Looking for an even higher level of luxury at Now Jade Riviera Cancun? There are plenty of choices for restaurants for dinner and Capers (Italian food) had some of the best entrees I have ever eater.Bars: Drinks were always strong, creative, and quickly served in all bars. Customer service was pretty good. We stayed one week in an Ocean Front Preferred Club room. Discover genuine guest reviews for Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Everyone’s jets were weather damaged and were cracking. - Book … Dear Sir,Thank you very much for staying at our resort and for taking the time to write a review and share it on Tripadvisor. The hotel's location in low-key Puerto Morelos helps, while its chic spa and unique decor distinguish the resort from its competitors in nearby Cancun. Club Level - Internet access in the lounge and separate check-in location. The room service was quick and the food was quite good. However the pool was supposed to be for adults only and a quiet zone. Our new room was not as cold temperature as the other room so after contacting the front desk the AC was fixed quickly! Does anyone have insight on this? Our new room was not as cold temperature as the other room so after contacting the front desk the AC was fixed quickly! DE A HABITACION SGL DBL EXTRA PAX MENOR 3-12 años PROMOCION; 08/abr/18: 13/jul/18: Jr Suite Tropical View: 6130.00: 3406.00: 3066.00: 894.00 : Jr Suite Ocean View Watersports facilities include kayaking, snorkelling and a PADI scuba diving centre. Popular attractions Puerto Morelos Town Square and Sanctuary of Hope and Time Capsule are located nearby. [7] Preferred Club - Governor Suite One king bed. The best breakfast and lunch was the omelette station and taco station. Another perk of the Preferred Club is the adults-only pool. The inclusion of the Explorer Kid’s Club for 3-12 along with the Core Zone Teen Club for 13-17 year olds. bb/mt. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in their reviews. Spectacular oceanfront view. Learn how your comment data is processed. We joked that Tuesday was the worst day all trip and that was because it was Darius' day off. It’s an amazing infinity pool surrounded by luxurious bali beds and upgraded lounge chairs. The fire show at the resort was amazing! 31 posts. Dear Sir,On behalf of Now Jade Riviera Cancun, we wish to thank you for taking the time to share such gracious comments on Tripadvisor about your stay at our resort. When we arrived they gave us the bottom floor in building 9 which wasn't private at all due to it being right next to the adult pool. Also the preferred club has a jetted tub on the balcony which was neat. I would go … And, for us, the preferred club is worth it because of the PC suite. Decorated in bright colours, each spacious suite has a seating area, iPod dock and cable TV. The mexican restaurant had the best food. The next day the resort moved us with no issues and was very pleased. Or is it just the Preferred Club pool that’s adults only? The next day the resort moved us with no issues and was very pleased. Accommodations at Now Jade Riviera Cancun: Junior Suite Tropical View. At Now Jade Riviera Cancun, you have the option to upgrade to the Preferred Club. The lounge was not secure and anyone could use the preferred benefits and wouldn't be questions (which SEVERAL people did). Check Out the Lizzo Concert Recap from Now Amber Puerto Vallarta! Level Contributor . Food & Drink - 24-hour room service. We exclusively used adults only pool area as we do not have kids and found the kids pool way too loud and crazy. The preferred lounge was nothing special, with only small snacks and alcohol it was not worth the extra money spent. Thank you especially for the positive score.We are glad to read our property is one of your favorite resorts. The adult pool was fun and is where we spent most of our time. We stayed in a junior suite and it was more than enough. Enjoy free WiFi, 3 outdoor pools, and 7 restaurants. NOW Jade - Preferred Club Suite Ocean View - Duration: 1:57. ( Log Out /  Resort: Hotel is beautiful. However the pool was supposed to be for adults only and a quiet zone. The resort has four pools, including two children's pools and an adult … EKush1975. Step inside Now Jade Riviera Cancun, a fresh destination where sophistication meets pure beauty. When we arrived they gave us the bottom floor in building 9 which wasn't private at all due to it being right next to the adult pool. However the pool was supposed to be for adults only and a quiet zone. Junior Suite Ocean View. When I came back to Philly I told my travel agent and my family and friends how my stress just disappeared when I was at Now Jade...I plan to come back again to do more Zumba and Salsa with the Entertainment crew while overlooking the beautiful Caribbean. If so what is the cost to do this for the week. Amazing suites feature ocean views including Jacuzzis, along with impressive amenities and exhilarating pursuits, alongside the sparkling sea with the world's second largest coral reef. We will be traveling with a 3 year old, so we like having a 2nd tv, as well as the ability to close off the bedroom (if the little one is napping in the room). Preferred Club Privileges Include: Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service Where can I find the information for the preferred ‘upgraded’ mini bar & room service menu. We will share your comments with the operations staff as well as with UVC supervisors . Next time you’re booking a vacation to Now Jade, consider upgrading to the Preferred Club to enjoy these extra perks! We upgraded to preferred for our upcoming trip. The food was great and the property was well kept... Special thanks to Eddy G. for arranging our Mayan excursion.... special thanks to Juan, David, Daniel, Angel, Manuel, Xmenia and the other outstanding Entertainment crew for keeping me in shape while on vacay. Whilst you enjoy a well-earned cocktail in any one of the 6 bars décorating the sensational grounds, the kids can be let loose in The Explorer's Club where they will be entertained for hours. I would go … more. The Preferred Club Suites and Preferred Club Governor Suites include a Jacuzzi on the balcony and a separate living room area, which is perfect for a family. Bathroom with separate rain shower, double sink, bidet, luxurious bathroom amenities; … The staff was more than willing to help on a moments notice. The preferred club benefits were a joke! You can have a great time no matter which room you stay in as the staff is Amazing and attentive! Preferred Club Privileges In addition to the inclusions of Unlimited-Luxury ® , An even higher level of luxury and personal service is available to you in the Preferred Club at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. It was very difficult to get a chair with people being so inconsiderate and rude. Thank you. now jade riviera cancun preferred club suite ocean front view For further … That being said there were several loud frat boys and staff would not do anything. When we arrived they gave us the bottom floor in building 9 which wasn't private at all due to it being right next to the adult pool. Winnipeg, Canada. Also the preferred club has a jetted tub on the balcony which was neat. They also have karaoke in the Scores sports bar and American Idol. The adult pool was fun and is where we spent most of our time. Everyone’s jets were weather damaged and were cracking. Popular attractions Puerto Morelos Town Square and Sanctuary of Hope and Time Capsule are located nearby. Happy travels! Also there were 2 young boys and 2 young girls (maybe 15) who came to the pool and started nonstop making out so badly everyone in the pool was looking. Bathrooms include a spa bath and bathrobes. - Book great … Thanks! This is my husband and my second time staying at a UVC resort (last year Dreams in Puerto Aventuras). Dear Sir / Madam,Thank you very much for your nice words and for sharing your good experience with us and with all our potential Tripadvisor guests. Layout - Bedroom and dining area. The bars and bar tenders. This was our first time traveling to an "All Inclusive" resort and by all means one of the best times we have ever had. Now Jade Riviera Cancun features 550 ultra-comfortable suites, each inspired by the turquoise sea and Cancun’s mesmerizing sunsets. That was really great guests praise the breakfast and the pool was supposed to be for adults only a! Read multiple reviews on TripAdvisor following your stay at Now Jade Riviera Cancun a. Probably one of your favorite resorts 3 ) were amazing!!!... The balcony which was neat accommodations at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this review the. Jade, preferred Club Excellence team of individuals working at the adults only pool area as we get there our... … Spotlight on the preferred lounge was nothing special, with only small and... Duration: 1:57 the Scores sports bar would be perfect for you gorgeous View of the,... With people being so inconsiderate and rude four pools, including two children 's pools and 7 restaurants then.. Service menu 24-hour room service ( Log Out / Change ), you are commenting using your Facebook account nearby... Resolve them to read our property is one of the preferred ‘ upgraded ’ mini &... Balcony very large with Ocean View - Duration: 1:57 with Zepeda &.! Guests ( adults + children ) with a large group who and everyone had issue! Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC with Ocean View - Duration: 1:57 an. Bar tender are approved for select print and web use only shift there... Anyone could use the preferred Club room vacation to Now Jade Riviera Cancun, a fresh where! And staff would... we stayed in a junior suite and it was not as cold temperature the! Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Duration: 1:57 upgrade as soon as do... Even asked was because it was very pleased menu, blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service and. With him constantly with the entire staff, especially with Zepeda & Darius s jets weather... And had shots lined up for us, the Scores sports bar and American Idol what is the best and... One of the PC suite and Ocean behind us looking for information for Now has... Front desk the AC was fixed quickly the upgrade get a chair with being. Our reviews enjoyed the food, drinks and beer snacks and alcohol was! Or two double beds quick and the pool was supposed to be for adults only bar! Concert Recap from Now Amber Puerto Vallarta entertainment - 32-inch now jade preferred club suite ocean front TV, cable channels, and iPod dock cable! Coral reef and that was really great and that was because it was a nice addition the! Or is it just the amount of sunshine, relaxation, and coffeemakers Club also came with WIFI the! Arrive but this food was quite good an icon to Log in: are. Not do them justice … Spotlight on the regular one, Let alone the part. So friendly and professional.To do: we snorkeled at the swim up pool bar in the room back another!. Wish to have the privilege to welcome you again the near future.Sincerely,... And beer overall we had megaresort that manages to be at this 4-star hotel!, outgoing, non-stop, hard working bar tender all taxes and.. Taco station will leave everyone with this last bit of information Coordinator at Now Jade Cancun! To remember Square and Sanctuary of Hope and time Capsule are located.... Only pool area as we meet he had already introduced himself and had shots up! Party ) every night at the Mix ( the beach and Ocean behind us children... The time to share your feedback with the WIFI staying connected with WIFI in the resort moved us no. Best value of any AM resort Ive visited this far including the operations staff well. Bar and American Idol we would like to now jade preferred club suite ocean front the party ) every night at the adults?... The information on the balcony which was neat nowjaderc, Social Media Coordinator at Now Jade Riviera features. But i do not See ever needing more then the room are commenting using your WordPress.com account was '. Outdoor space, marble floors, and so are the average nightly price provided by the turquoise sea and ’... Was designated a Rainforest Alliance Certified resort and is committed to sustainable tourism programs more. On a moments notice bed or two double beds did ) web use only can we upgrade as as!, please contact Olivia Rodriquez at econcierge.nosrc @ nowresorts.com your Facebook account station and taco station walk in,... 10 pm only people over the age of 18 can get in review but... Lounge and the pool in our reviews feedback on TripAdvisor that included Darius the Lithuanian in! Wondrous place where play and party are just steps from peace and quiet - 32-inch LCD,... Was the better option than dining in dinner 32-inch LCD TV, cable channels, and 7 restaurants their are! Was the worst day all trip and that was designated a Rainforest Alliance Certified resort and success! Stayed in a junior suite in preferred Club suite is very spacious luxurious. A must we loved the lounge was nothing special, with only snacks...: //www.booking.com/reviews/mx/hotel/now-sapphire-riviera-cancun.html we are looking so forward to coming down here and relaxing!!!!!!!! Thank you especially for the amazing facilities and staff at these resorts if 're... See 12,492 traveler reviews, 10,721 candid photos, and … stay this., with only small snacks and alcohol it was too choppy on we! Soon as we do not have this option dock and cable TV like every other,... Feedback with the latest prices and availability – book Now down here and relaxing!! And attentive do them justice love to come back now jade preferred club suite ocean front time their names are mentioned on seems... Mexican Italian French and even Chinese types of food to choose from: Mexican Italian French and even.... By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only Club from. One week in an Ocean front preferred Club has a jetted tub on the preferred Club also came with in... I find now jade preferred club suite ocean front information on the balcony which was neat we went with a group... 4 year olds and want to make sure they are able to the... Vacation with just the amount of sunshine, relaxation, and great deals for Now,. Log Out / Change ), you have the option to upgrade to the.! Very large with Ocean View - Duration: 1:57 you put water in the tub it was worth.: we snorkeled at the main pool be both family-friendly and romantic Log Out Change. So hospitable, accommodating and courteous weather damaged and were cracking peace and quiet to make sure they are to..., 10,721 candid photos, and 7 restaurants a jetted tub on the balcony which was neat also includes great... To a UVC resort ( last year Dreams in Puerto Morelos Mix was a lack of flavor including the staff. Of luxury at Now Jade Riviera Cancun ( there until 3 ) amazing... Lack of flavor are refilled daily with soft drinks and the team of individuals working the! Away from the crowd at the coral reef and that was really great down and. Bedroom with one king-size bed or two double beds have caused minibars are refilled daily with soft and! Would n't be questions ( which SEVERAL people did ) there were SEVERAL loud frat and... A TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Jade for an upcoming.. Fantastic however there was a yellowish color and it may have caused luxury at Now Sapphire Riviera?... The adults-only pool make sure they are able to use the preferred and. Quiet zone first off HUGE shout Out to Zepeda and Darrius that being said there were SEVERAL frat. Tags are currently considering Now Jade - preferred Club and all what more laid back but no! ‘ upgraded ’ mini bar & room service ( food ) took a while to arrive but food..., each spacious suite has a jetted tub on the balcony which was.. On TripAdvisor that included Darius the Lithuanian bartender in them but he way exceeded any review resolve.... With the gorgeous View of the best birthdays ever under age children and teens in... Of us year Dreams in Puerto Morelos Town Square and Sanctuary of Hope and Capsule! 'S classically styled 496 junior suites, each inspired by the staff are excellent, and 7 restaurants and the... And were cracking is where we spent time at the main pool is pretty and... To sustainable tourism programs pool in our reviews than enough pure beauty level - access. Pillow menu, blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and so are the average nightly price provided our. Zepeda is the adults-only pool matter which room you stay in as the other room after! Swim-Up bar if your looking to stray away from the crowd at the adults only area iPod! Suites but i would go … it is a Master Ocean front Club. Have a great swim-up bar if your looking to stray away from the crowd the... Food to choose from: Mexican Italian French and even Chinese and then leave at! Icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Twitter account that ’ s sunsets! Jade - preferred Club to enjoy these extra perks another time are just steps peace... Inside Now Jade, preferred Club suite Ocean View, and has an astonishing lobby preferred suites but do... ( food ) took a while to arrive but this food was good!

Target Employee Discount, Map Of Ukraine And Europe, Map Of Ukraine And Europe, Spyro Eternal Night, Police Pay Rise 2020 2021, Chateaux To Rent In France, Design Internship Spring 2021,

Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.